Braces are braces!…Right?…Wrong. There are huge differences from office to office. This is true not only for the treatment approach but also in treatment philosophy of Dr. Dan Burstein and the staff of Burstein Orthodontics.
Our Treatment Philosophy:
- Our goal is to create exquisite, beautiful, natural smiles.
- We respect your valuable time and make every effort to be on time.
- Your health and safety are of the utmost importance.
- We use hospital grade sterilization of our instruments.
Our Treatment Approach:
- We use state-of-the-art, low friction esthetic braces which move teeth faster than traditional ceramic braces.
- We use wires that provide continuous light forces to the teeth, leading to faster more comfortable results.
- The combination of these braces and wires allows us to treat cases in as little as 12 months as opposed to the traditional 24 months. Additionally, this allows us to reduce your time away from work/school/play by having appointments every 4-6 weeks.
- We never use headgear.
- We use the orthopedic expansion of the jaw structure to avoid extraction of permanent teeth.
Our Practice Mission
We are committed to providing our patients with exceptional care in an enjoyable and compassionate environment. The entire office is devoted to making you a part of our orthodontic family. We utilize methods that deliver gentle forces so that patients are comfortable with treatment. Education and explanation of treatment are emphasized, enabling patients to make informed decisions about their care.
- Comprehensive Consultations
- Early, Adolescent and Adult Orthodontic Treatment
- Clear, Esthetic and Metal Braces
- Orthodontics for Restorative, Periodontal or Prosthetic Concerns
- Surgical Orthodontics
Dr. Burstein welcomes the opportunity to work with you to create a happy face and a healthy “Killer” smile that will last a lifetime.
Internet Access to Your Information
You can access important information like appointment dates and account balance over the internet. You can also choose to pay online. This “T-Link” server is secure and available anytime for your convenience.
To sign up for T-Link
- Go to our website: www.BursteinOrthodontics.com
- Click on upper right-hand corner My Account & Appointments
- First-time users click Register Now
- Enter requested information and click Submit
- T-Link will generate a secure User ID and Password
*You can always change your User ID and password after registration.
Registering for T-Link allows you to
- Receive e-mails and text messages for appointment reminders
- Check appointment dates
- Access account balances
- Make monthly payments
- Listen to appointment and account information by calling (866) 829-9304